Civitas was formed on the premise that value is created and preserved by maintaining an attention to detail and a commitment to quality. We take great pride in assuming an “owner mentality” with each of our clients and that dictates to everything we do. We love it when our Boards tells us how they spend less time working on Board issues, worry less, and that their properties are doing better since they hired Civitas. We work closely with the Boards of Directors, guiding them in both physical maintenance of their properties, as well as ensuring a proper and efficient fiscal plan. You and your properties will benefit from our knowledge and experience.
Civitas is committed to providing a flexible and customized management structure for each Condominium Association. No Owners Association is too small – as our associations range from 10 units to nearly 200 units. We work closely with each board to create a management plan that addresses individual association needs. Our management services cover everything your Association needs to be financially sound and well maintained.
Our Services Include:
- Experienced community managers
- Management of day to day building operations including regular property inspections
- Attendance at board meetings
- Annual budget & expense forecasting
- Monthly assessment collection and delinquent collection procedures
- Processing and payment of operating expenses
- Qualified vendor relationships for all services and supplies
- Selection and management of janitorial and maintenance services
- Negotiation of contracts and contract renewals with affiliates
- Cost Reduction through use of our ability to bulk bid contracts
- Web based management software – allowing 24/7 access for owner portals – including on line payments, statement review, Association communication
- Online access for maintenance requests, association announcements, minutes, declarations and bylaws, and other documents as needed
- Comprehensive Monthly Financial Packages including Balance Sheet, Accounts Payable, Receivable, Monthly and Y-T-D Budget Comparison, and Owners Roll